Content Management System
Looking to manage the content of your own site? The days of manually editing files and ftp’ing them to the server are over. There are many different CMS’s to use and we can help you select the best one for your business.
Having fresh, up-to-date website content is crucial to improve your search engine rankings and attracting new customers to your website.
The CMS can allow a non-technical user to:
- Be in complete control of a website’s content
- Administer a site from any computer connected to the Internet
- Manage a website without having to install additional software
- Add/update images directly from PC to website
- Manage the website without knowledge of FTP
- Manage the website without any knowledge of HTML
- Keep the site fresh and up-to-date
We ensure that every website that we sell has updateable pages, allowing you to change website text and images via a web-based Content Management System (CMS).
A Content Management System (CMS) allows you to review, re-use, edit, publish and manage the content of your website efficiently and effectively. In doing so helps to keep your site up-to-date and maximise the chances of your visitors returning time and time again.
If regular updating and management of your information is important to your business operation, then a content management system can provide many benefits and will allow content creators to submit content without requiring technical knowledge of HTML or the uploading of files.
What are the benefits of a Content Management System (CMS)?
- Ease Of Use – Cutting edge technology that’s simple to use
- Flexibility – Configure your CMS to your exact requirements, then build on it
- Productivity – Fast, simple and efficient
- Scalability – A solution that scales and grows with your business
- Search Engine Friendly – Our CMS is optimised to help gain top search engine rankings
- Accessible – W3C Compliant code